A week for prayer and healing
Elaine Storkey, Christian theologian, philosopher and sociologist leads this week on healing ourselves and our world.
What do we need to be healed from?
- Personal pain, family pain, hurt, brokenness
- Places of hurt in people’s lives
- Steps towards healing: acknowledging need, praying with the Scriptures, letting go, allowing God to heal memories & emotions
Healing the Church
What does the Church need to be healed from?
- Loss of vision, broken relationships, fear
- Sharing areas of need, and healing which has already happened
- Steps towards healing, beginning the process of reconciliation, exploring what a healed Church might look like.
Healing the Nations
What kind of healing is needed?
- Understanding the big picture
- Jesus as the Prince of Peace
- Church and Nations - committing the church to intercessory ministry for healing in our world.
£325 non en-suite
£140 day guest
This message was added on Wednesday 5th April 2017